View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 04:58 PM   #29
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
You really have some hookups man, should be a wicked setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash n' burn View Post
In for mounted pictures of the breather tube. I want to see what the clearances on it are going to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I'm also curious on the orientation of that breather tube when installed, it looks awesome though! I'm always stoked when people continue to come up with new parts for our old sr20's.
For sure guys, I'll post more pictures of it once my valve cover is done and I have it all hooked up. Steve is an engineer and this thing is top notch quality, I'm sure it'll hold up well and I'll never have to worry about it coming loose or leaking like the stock one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
how can I be like you?
Recklessly spend all of your money on car parts in hope that one day it will all come together into something worth a damn.