View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 06:44 PM   #27
Devil's Savior

Trader Rating: (0)
Devil's Savior is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry for the long delay on response. Currently deployed, and almost done with it, so things have slowed down drastically for me. I was robbed by the guy that was supposed to sell me the Q45 stuff, as am back to square one when it comes to finding a differential. I have the stock 4 lug S13 hubs now, so have made some progress.

Ok, from my research I have found that there are no differences between the Viper T56, and the F-Type T56, minus internals. This is according to Tremec. So fitment should not be an issue, as the F-type T56 has already been installed many times over on this car. Also to answer the question of a Viper motor in an S-chassis, yes it has happened before, maybe 10 times at this point. However, the vehicles it has been done on are S12, S14, S15. None have been installed in an S13, and of the motors installed they are all Gen I/II motors.

Just checking I want either the R200 or R230 rear diff, with either the J30, or Q45/300zx axels correct? I will start pricing these components out.