View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 11:44 AM   #28
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
I see that happen in yards here once in a while but personally I've never experienced it. Ours usually are flooded with South Africans more so that Mexicans, and they're all really small guys. I'm 6'2", 210, and I always have a pry bar in one hand no matter what I'm doing. If you come off as being a sonbitch they usually get the point and steer clear of that entire row until you're done. It's common etiquette to wait if someone is on a car but people get so ramped up over that one part they need they forget, being a dick about what you're doing always cements the message that you were there first.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote