View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 11:29 AM   #27
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Really the purpose to my car is basically have a factory "spec" s-chassis. Like you have with the skyline gtr then you get the nur/nur ll/s/r/z tune. Basically a bump in horsepower, upgraded suspension, nicer seats that factory, AC, sound, etc

I already have suspension solid on the car, rebuilt my ka and just waiting on what to do for fuel and it will hold around 400-450 all day which is perfect, z32 brakes, I got a 2 way alarm with gps, going to be doing some speakers soon, really just need seats/steering wheel for interior since its all stock and pretty clean, then last thing is just aero and nothing beats factory styling like type x.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote