View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 12:17 AM   #30
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
The big thing I really have become disgusted with is when seareching are these fake 'sites' that show up listing a relevent result, but often being some sort of oddball 'fake search' site once you click on them. Granted I often spot them before even clicking, but users like my father/grandfather can not, and that creates all sorts of issues.

In regard to saying 'well do our competitors have a better option'...well no, they don't. But because they don't, doesn't mean the current way is 'the best way' as it isn't.

I still use google all of the time, but I've also 'mastered' (IMO) how to manipulate it how to find things. This seems to cut down on some of the 'search overload' type stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Not what the places guys told me when they were trying to sell me on it.
I got the same phone call for our shop as well. SHe then tried selling me on a website that they could create and how well it would work.

For the life of me, I couldn't get her off the phone until i hung up. We have a google places deal, and it works rather well for us. That's all we need.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote