View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 07:07 PM   #6
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismobound View Post
You'd probably get your price faster if it had a full Type-x kit on it with a replica fiberglass lip. Cant even sell mine with fresh paint on it with similar mods for the same price. GLWS, cool lookin' car, dont sell it for less than what you're asking!
It's hard in our community nowadays. I chose not to go Type-X (for the time being) because it's becoming more and more common. Stock-bodied S13s are a little less normal. That being said, I'm sure I can stack up aero while I'm overseas and work on it when I get back.

Fortunately I don't have to sell it. People think it's a sales tactic or something when I say that lol. That's why I'm so firm on my price. Either someone will like having an original-ish (SR ) S13 that hasn't been beat or they won't. I kinda want to keep it in storage and have my father in-law cruise it to and from work every once in a while when I'm gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Still wish I could convince you of a trade. This car needs a good home! GLWS!
The original black one, yeah? Maybe there's still a deal to be had. I forget where we left off last time lol. Feel free to refresh my memory!