View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 01:37 PM   #16
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
So. . . subscribing to the Volvo forum, I see a lot of the same wheels put on these Rs. Most of them are factory wheels off of other Volvos, or really weird looking aftermarket wheels. Part of this is because the 5x108 bolt pattern is kind of specific to European cars. Oddly enough, this is the same bolt pattern as the newer Ford Focus.

Being a JDM enthusiast more so than anything I had to start digging. Surely there was a wheel that fit my JDM taste but available in 5x108... enter one of my all time aftermarket wheel companies, Enkei. I found that they have one or two wheels in 5x108, but this one, the TS-5, in bronze. . . wow! What a looker! I bought one just to test fit and make sure it would go lock to lock and clear the 4 piston Brembos. Based off of my research, these were going to clear

With a successful test fit, it was on to order 3 more! I can't get over the look. . . especially after dialing in the ride height on the coilovers!
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote