View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 12:14 PM   #181
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
^ Thanks!

Well, my cousin and I made some progress yesterday...

Borat Approved...

SPEC clutch, looked to be in super good shape...

Empty! What a mess...

And here are my other christmas goodies:

[image lost]

HKS Acuator, Work CR Kai Decals and blue aluminum lug nuts, Peak Performance Street transmission mount, and Cusco engine mounts. I'm going to work on cleaning/tearing the bay apart more and cleaning up the motor tomorrow, so I'll post some more pics if I make decent progress. I'm also going to drop off the two wheels with curb rash/ very slight bends to a wheel shop to have them repaired, then I am going to have all 4 of them painted.

I've never really pulled/dropped a motor in before, so that was pretty cool. I'm sure it will be a lot more of a pain going back in, haha. Updates should be coming along at least weekly now!

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 01-06-2016 at 11:07 AM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links