View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 09:52 PM   #78
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
*cough*shamelessplug*cough* That kit is half of the reason I went and designed my own setup. Went through several iterations of the reservoir until I realized KRC makes an awesome one right off the shelf.[/IMG]

https://www.whalentuned.com/collecti...r-steering-kit

That line is the result of using the improper hose type for the application. I had that kit on my KA and it did the same thing. Normal an hose should never be used in a push-on application.

Car is rad btw man, how's turn in/braking with that much camber up front? Looks like the hotside knuckle has about the perfect amount of roll center correction!
damnnn that kit looks nice as hell! yeah I thought the use of an for that hose was odd. we’ll see how long this fix lasts then it might be time to switch over to your kit haha

thanks! feels pretty good considering. squirms a bit under hard braking, which isn’t surprising. once i’ve got some wider front fenders i’m gonna try to dial some camber out. the knuckles are perfect. there’s a dip in the skidpad that used to rip the wheel out of my hands with my old knuckles, but it wasn’t even noticeable with hotside.