Old 04-13-2016, 03:42 PM   #25
TwelveAM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
TwelveAM is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki805 View Post
WTF!

Damn sorry to hear that man, don't know you but fuckin aye my heart goes out for your loss...
Greatly appreciated. You guys are the few I will miss from the S Chassis community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Any Rare parts or any inscribed parts that can be identified if sold on zilvia, craiglist, or ebay?
HKS Hi Power Jasma stamped, paint on the car looked more brown than black with flakes, the saleen rep wheels were wrapped on hankook evos 255/40/17 all over and rims were peeling off, and the Kouki lights were faded with the paint cracking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Damn sorry dude, post up any identifying pics or info, ill keep a lookout in my neck of the woods. Lets catch these assholes

Op check your PM NOW!!!!
Dude you've made my day with the effort searching. It truly warms my heart bro. And I will hunt for my parts just to shit on them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgs_7 View Post
My god. Savage people out there. Sorry man. :/
Yeah, its fucked up. I still can't believe people can be that fucked up. But guess, there are pieces of utter shit out there too broke or too lazy to work for their shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundEfx View Post
I hope that the cops are checking for prints and that the thieves were dumb enough to leave them.

Now the hard question, are you going to rebuild or sell?
I hope they do catch them. And I will see if I can get pics. If not worth my trip, I'll sell the whole thing beyond cheap for anyone willing to pick up. Unfortunately title might've been lost, as it was in the car.
TwelveAM is offline   Reply With Quote