View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 10:33 PM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinoyxmk View Post
R32's over here jump in price when they soon become old enough to export.

S13's stock in mint, original condition can be found for $4-5k.

Bought my 180 from carsensor.net, mint, original condition for $3800 from Tsukuba area. Searched the area 2 weeks before finding it, just have to be patient.

Auctions are a good place to look but its like Ebay so you can't go inspect it first.

I'm not looking for anything special. By Japanese standards I think I'm looking for something pretty common: an OEM-spec, ~60k mileage, very well kept Silvia AND 180SX. They don't have to have suspension or wheels. I just want something that's 'factory'. I'd prefer the SR but the CA seems to be more prevalent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GC211 View Post
Bro, I have been living in Japan for over 40 years. The best way to purchase a car here is to be here. Without actually looking and touching a car you have no idea what your buying. If you get a good deal on a car, its probably because its been into an accident or cause its in horrible condition. I have seen R32 Skylines being sold for ridiculous amounts of money and they all look like shit on the outside and inside. A Silvia shouldn't be hard to find here. But I guarantee its a piece of crap.

...are all Silvias shitty, though? I'm not looking for a drift car or a built car. I'm looking for something owned by an old Japanese dude all it's life lol.

I know it's best to wait until I get there. I just have this fanboy dream of scooping a two-tone K's. If I could find a purple/grey one I'd shit an actual brick.