View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 06:21 AM   #62
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbonx240 View Post

i got to many insults before, but now i am tough enought to handle that, feel free,( =R..fosgate power, dawm sweet...at least, this is the speaker set up. forum....
You didn't show your speaker setup AT ALL. And btw your harness setup is unsafe as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
... I want to upgrade the component set up front to the CDT set and swap out my subs for a single 10 or 12".. I have no trunk space. and I have my subs pointed up because with the little space I have, it was the only way to fit it all... I regret going with 2 12"s...

Any recommedation for a single 10 or 12" in a sealed box and a 4 channel amp that can run a component set and the sub?
Read my post! I have exactly what you're looking to upgrade to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98koukile View Post
Anyone else lose all tweeter noise with the window open? I'm sure its more the wind noise interfering than anything but is there anyway to compensate for that with a different tweeter placement? The other thing I wanna do is move my rear speakers off the deck and onto the rear side trim for more sound quality
Yeah I run a home-audio/stereophile quality potentiometer up front (under my seat bracket) wired into the tweeter leads, after the crossover. My crossovers have a -0db "main tweeter" output meant for tweeter placed off-axis to the listener, and a -6db "image tweeter" output for tweeters placed on-axis... since mine are +- 5* off axis, I would normally run the tweets on the "image" output, but with the pot on there, I can run them on the "main" output for when the windows are down (and only turn the pot down about 10% for optimal tweeter volume), then when I roll the windows up, I turn it down even more. Works great Another suggestion from Devin Oliver @ Audio Advice in La Crescenta.

Seriously, PM me if anyone's interested in getting a good sound system put together - I love SQ setups!!!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote