View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 02:54 PM   #3953
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Hey guys, I just recently got all of my front suspension installed on my s14. I am running z32 30mm Al front calipers and have a pair of SSR Minerva's in 18X10 +9 Lo Disk. Tried testing fitting them and unfortunately they don't clear the brake caliper. It looks to me like a 10mm spacer should get the clearance needed but Im not 100% sure. Can anyone make a suggestion as to what size spacer I should get to clear? I want the smallest spacer possible as I really dont like running spacers at all. Also, I was planning to just get the Z1motorsports hub centric spacers with ARP extended studs. Are those decent spacers or has anyone run into problems with them? Let me know what you guys think.
Thanx, Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote