View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 10:03 PM   #4019
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
i have, however, ran into a few clearance issues.

i "notched" my frame for ruca clearance when i put in subframe risers but it's still hitting, actually it's pretty much resting on the ruca when the wheels are on the ground. i guess i could make a little more room by bending the metal back the other way but i plan on lowering it more so it may not be enough. they are old fortune auto ruca and i may need something else. any ideas? i know they make bent toe rods for more clearance, but what about ruca's? also, the wheel is super fucking close to the rLca. like, i can't fit a finger between the two. should i worry about that? does that distance ever change when driving, under compression, etc? i bought a 5mm slip on spacer if i need it.
The RUCA issue you're having seems to be the part itself. For my set-up, I have V2 PBM ruca's installed and that part is angled rather than, being straight. As for the RLCA, as long as the inner barrel does not rub under compression, you should be fine. However, if you want to prevent any future issues, I would slap on the 5mm spacer.

Last edited by 1on1; 04-19-2018 at 09:40 AM..
1on1 is offline   Reply With Quote