View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 11:29 PM   #95
Suprareal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Suprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enough
I came across a S14 SR Head with valve cover for 50$. Decided to use it to make the S13.4 hybrid cover since I had a spare s13 cover already. If you don’t already know the reason for doing this is the upgraded internal baffling the s14 cover has over the s13. No need for a stock external catch can.
Since I do powder coating now I’m able to make all my metal parts look great. Wish I had access to this when first stating on this car !

Finally got around to rebuilding the R33 front brakes for it. Blue powder matching the valve cover.
All new hardware, pads, and braided lines of course

Since I’m installing the brakes my wheels will not clear them and a 7mm or so spacer will need to be added.
The problem is my wheel is already maxed out against my fender (camber maxed). To make extra room I have to tweak my set up.
I’m replacing my 2” extended control arms with a fresh set of 1.5” arms. This time they are tig welded! Of course I paint matched them the same black with purple flake the old ones were.

Will soon be installing everything and re doing the alignment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suprareal is offline   Reply With Quote