View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 01:46 PM   #42
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingersmurf View Post
Thank you for not listening to 90% of the people on this forum that said your wheel set up was dumb. This car is awesome!
Hahaha, thank you! I am still (sadly) running those 1"/25mm spacers on rear and 2"/50mm on front. I still need to get rear spacers done to get a correct match of poke. I know, spacers suck, but I do not have enough money yet to redo my wheels with different setup of inner barrels and lips. I am not going to drive with 2"/50mm spacer tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
It is unique for sure. I like the overall execution... it flows nicely. Congratulations!
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
im not gonna lie this is dope and the wheels are acquired taste i have a rb kit myself but just front and rear bumpers... but this is your own style keep it up!
Thank you and sure I will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laextreme5 View Post
That flake is insane. And those rear tires give me hope, im trying to fit a slightly taller rear tire and these look to fit nicely. Car came out great, color scheme a little out of my taste but well executed.
The flake really is insane when you see it in real life! The color scheme is really flashy, so it will split opinions.

I took a video on my iPhone when I was taking pics and here you can see how nicely the flake works. Sorry for messy garage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDh3Yfw5mZ4