View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 09:04 AM   #22097
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
Where did you find that in the FSM, would like to see that for myself. Stock fan doesn’t come on til 95’C interesting ... also i run 210’C free way but i still have to run my heater and efans, I’ll try to cruise the freeway without those parameters and see if there is a change.
I posted a screen shot when you first started asking these questions:

http://zilvia.net/f/showpost.php?p=6...ostcount=22054

I think you're issue is worthy of it's own thread at this point, it's beyond a "small" question.

Edit: also, not all leaks result in puddles. I made the bone-head mistake of not tightening down one of the clamps that feed the heater core after I did my engine swap. Car ran fine, except temps weren't very stable in the winter and I noticed coolant was "disappearing". Didn't notice any obvious leaks. Then just noticed the loose clamp one day while working on something else. My Armada also has a similar issue right now, the lower radiator hose is wet from a slow leak, but never noticed any puddles and have had to top off coolant once.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote