View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 03:21 PM   #115
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantwoforty View Post
I talked to the mods about this today (not just your thread, all the super over bumped threads going on right now), And i actually came here to apologize. I even referred to you as a cool guy and a great seller. Since you are answering peoples questions its acceptable.
But you don't have to be such a cocksucker about it, You can eat a bag of dicks you typical Zilvia douche.
well excuse me for getting defensive when someone comes knocking on my door to tell me im doing something wrong, when i'm not.

I have to deal with A LOT of "Zilvia Douches" and I can tell you straight up that I do not fit in with the "douches" part.

Now you apologized and I am ok with that. I forgive you, I understand maybe you thought that since I have so many replies that I was doing something wrong, but like I said I know the rules, I have talked to the mods about the bump rule multiple times.

And again, it makes you look like a douche coming into my thread to apologize for your mistake than start making immature comments because you didnt like my reply.

If you go into the forum suggestions area and look into it, you will see that I felt the same way about over bumped threads. But you are mistaking my awesome for sale thread for other people who sell 1 item and have all their friends bump it to the top every 15 minutes. There are also people who make 1 thread per item they are selling which floods the marketplace. I been on the marketplace since you were 13, why don't you accept you were wrong, be a man about it and realize your barking up the wrong tree.

If you still have a problem, keep it to yourself.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote