View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 09:17 PM   #91
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
update time!

car is running alive, well and quiet.. did all routine maintenance on it. only "mod" at the time was installing a hallman v2 mbc. it holds good boost and doesnt spike or any of that nonsense.

picked these up from 90hatchie for 350 with the lower garnish and already wired up

getting all excited and impatient i threw it on and mocked the wing up.. knowing that i need to get a bumper now!

i went to freedom moves and saw my future if i went ka-t LOL. apparently they got this running by the end of the night and the next day it lasted about 4 runs and did the same thing. ill keep my sr :]

couple of weeks later i got my heat shield powdercoated so i put it on

finally threw out the ka and sold the trans

absoluetly no oil in it and all of this summers rain inside

next little project.. nyc plus stiff coilovers= chassis cracking -__- sprayed some stuff in it and took it to my friend chris to get repaired since i have no welder/nor experience

ill try to find the pic but he filed it down.. tacked it and threw a plate over it.. good as new. but we soon discovered more headache. vvv

welllll this wasnt there when i bought the car last year.

cut out, fixed, sealed shut and now my car doesnt smell like wet dog

prob the most recent pic but now it started to crack somewhere else

but anyways, back to business

i got rid of the electric fans.. less headache. i had a stock sr fan clutch laying around and bought the shroud brand new.. looks so much better imo

2 days later the coolant return hose started to leak, but fixed it

chillin at work.. best friends LOL

from here the car goes into another "chill out and drive mode" till i find something else to splurge on and make the next step. i got a innovate wide band and sold the sparco steering wheel i had for a 350mm personal steering wheel.. ill try to get pics of both tomorrow since i never really got any actual pics.

did a little shoot w my friend before i made some changes

but like i said, the car can only go up from here so the wheels went bye bye and so did the bumper

got a great deal on a bumper, position lights, bumper support, foam, extensions and turn signals.

picked up a lip from 180sxdrifter and prepped everything for a a semi decent maaco job

off topic but i had a jdm tach that was like retarted, so i kept my stuff but swapped faces... the odometer still reads in miles not km. plus i swapped where the gas light is just because it was cool and has that toaster thing LUL.

the wing is painted also which maybe this week i can get it mounted.. along with some other goodies.. hopefully i have some updates for you guys this week
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links