View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 10:11 PM   #29
Driftaholic84
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Driftaholic84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Maverick, what’s going on with your wiring? What setup do you have? I just did brake pads, shoes and lines for the z brakes on my s13 as well as installed a new clutch kit, flywheel, fork springs and a new pivot ball on the sr. I just got the car on the ground again today. There sounds like something is rubbing in the passenger rear, like maybe I don’t have it adjusted correctly. Then when I go to drive it, as I give it gas and it’s moving, the clutch pedal has started shaking. I’m hoping it’s just a loose mount bolt or my blown ass slave cylinder or possibly the improperly adjusted clutch pedal that I have. I ordered a new slave and master and they should be here Tuesday. I also have a new stainless clutch line to install. Went to the parts store and grabbed a temporary slave cylinder to hold me until Tuesday, because I could depress it by hand. I’ll go ahead and install those tomorrow and try to figure out wtf is going on with my fuel pressure situation. I’ve got a red top sr with a gt2871r, 740’s, z32 maf, walbro 255, tomei type l afpr, and rsenthalpy time. Martin says to set it to 43 psi, I max out around 30 with the regulator adjusted all the way out with the egi pump relay jumpered. Too many issues.
Driftaholic84 is offline   Reply With Quote