View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 11:45 PM   #5473
Sailor
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Sailor is a well-known jackass
Hello,
My name is Sailor, I come from a family that has never worked on cars and I am proud to be an enthusiast.
I recently picked up a shell 1990 240sx Fastback base, I have been swapping a 1991 ka24de motor from another 240sx, 1991 NA. As of right now the engine is in pieces, as I found out that the cylinders had poor compression- so the header, oil pan, upper and lower timing cover, cams, sprockets, and a whole lot else is torn off. Also dealing with electrical problems with injectors not firing and other hosts of problems. Really looking for some advice, as I have used this forum but never been a member myself (until now).
I am going to hit every aspect of my 240 (ecu, electrical, mechanical, bodywork, suspension, tires, possible boosting, ect...) as I still have a lot to learn about this car, and vehicles in general.
No I am not a total noob, I do practice extensive research because the admins as i've seen time and time again hate repetitive or just downright stupid questions (the sass is really funny to read tho)

Sailor
Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote