Thread: Boost Junkyz
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 12:12 AM   #7
SaVAgES14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
SaVAgES14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Been over 2 years now, thought Id keep this updated just in case they try and advertise some "deal" they have going on for the holidays. I never got a replacement manifold and never got refunded a dime of that money spent for this piece of shit not including the shipping cost I paid sending the fucked up manifold back to them. The representative from paypal said it was over the time limit for them to resolve the refund situation, same with my bank as well, this all happened after a couple weeks after the last post. I was still trying to be optimistic but the joke was on me. No wonder the owner was stringing me along, he must have known the time frame till I there was nothing anybody could do once he was done scamming them. Daniel (the owner) needs to get at me ASAP if he even sees this thread. Please everyone I beg of you to stay away from these people, unless you are an Arizona local, do not waste your hard earned money. Just wanted to save any members of the community from any headaches in case you see any of their BS black friday sales.
SaVAgES14 is offline   Reply With Quote