Thread: Boost Junkyz
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 06:15 PM   #2
SaVAgES14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
SaVAgES14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well im glad someone has had luck with these manifolds and this business. I unfortunately hit a speed bump during the installation of the one I had ordered for my KA-T build. The fabrication at first glance looks great, the welds look amazing and the quality overall was impressive until I went to mount it. As you can clearly see that the second runner is coming in contact with the part of the block where the power steering bracket is mounted to, preventing the manifold to mount flush.

its even worse with the bracket installed causing a much bigger gap.

Getting in contact with the owner has been pretty difficult, especially through email. It takes about a week for a reply and when I try calling it just goes straight to voicemail. It was decided to send the manifold back to them to either get fixed or to send a new one and the owner Daniel said he would email the return shipping label to me that day(a week ago).

I still remained patient and he called me back saying he was just going to paypal me the amount it cost to send the manifold back, this was on 8/12. Today I just said forget it and sent it on my own coin because I was tired of waiting this long. He should be receiving the package come monday, which I will make another update as soon as I get in contact with him.
SaVAgES14 is offline   Reply With Quote