View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 06:05 PM   #6
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
I never tire from seeing your work, and hope to one day have a custom piece from you, in my car.
Thank you sir, I really appreciate the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moco View Post
Just to get an idea how much does the cluster with the AEM(tru boost) in the middle run for a S13
It really depends on what gauges you want. That cluster utilizes 4" gauges, which a S13 cluster cannot fit anything larger than 3-3/8". So best thing is to send me an email through my website and we can start the discussion. Because there are a lot of variables that dictate the total price. I want to make sure you are aware of all of your options. That customer is using a GPS speedo and you may not need that. So if I simply quote you what his cost I may be over selling you or under selling you for your specific needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
Do I need to send you the gauges ?
If you are not buying Speedhut gauges from me, then yes, you would need to send me whatever you want installed into the cluster.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds