View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 07:26 PM   #88
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
I have to disagree on that. If you go from a 215 up to a 235 your not going to inflate the tire with the same psi. If you have 24's on rubber band tires then NO you will not inflate the tire to the psi for a STOCK wheel/tire set-up. So NO, you will not use what the car says. The psi that is on the tag on the car is for stock rims and stock tires. So just like I said, you go by whats on the tire. Unless I guess if they are super stretched.
i still disagree, but this isn't really the place for the debate. if you change stuff, sure, the tire pressure could change, but the number on the tire is still the max. they have no idea what wheel or car you're running on, they're just telling you at what point it might explode.