View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 08:44 PM   #2
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
Now you need to remove the bottom of the Air box in order to install the Aspirator tube for the cabin air temp sensor. This is very simple as well. I installed the DCC with the dash off and i think it makes it a lot easier to install. Here is the difference between the USDM and JDM airbox.

JDM aspirator tube connected to the Air box

Next you can install the Blower motor speed controller. You just unbolt the USDM one and bolt up the JDM one with no modification. It will plug right in as well the connector is just turned 90 degrees.

Picture of difference, JDM on right, USDM on left. JDM is 3 wire and USDM is 4, but the connector will plug in.

Mounting the Blend door (hot/cold)Actuator comes next. You have to make brackets to hold it in place of the USDM cable. I will outline this with pictures as they tell you everything you need to know

nissan tech

Last edited by driftenthusiast; 08-21-2007 at 07:58 AM..
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote