View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 04:10 PM   #18
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
Hey jordan what company was that? I am getting my rapiers repaired but since the wheel repair place cant copy the diamond shape lips i was thinking of just getting them widened a bit more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Savini Forged Wheels, in Anaheim. SAVINI FORGED WHEELS

They don't do 3pc wheels in anything smaller than 19", although they do make 18" concave forged monoblocks. If anyone's interested I still do outside sales for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
...but that guy is using Tein coilovers, not ground control springs and Koni yellows so lets go ahead and disregard all that.
I use Tein Monoflex dampers with Swift springs in my FD, they're surprisingly good. Definitely better than any coilovers I've used or driven in S-chassis cars.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote