View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 06:54 AM   #1
atutt
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Widening Wheels thread

Content: Discussion of methods and shops for doing such. Pictures of re-barreled wheels or modified wheels to make them wider.

I often see a thread pop up with someone asking about widening or re-barreling their rims... It goes on for a bit. Then falls off only to be asked again shortly. With the approval of admin I'm making this unofficial rim widening thread, lol

As stated. This thread is mean't to provide a list compiled of companies who will widen or narrow (if that's your thing) your rims. Via either re-barrel or cut and weld.

Pics are only to be of rims that have been widened. Or pics of your rims that you wish to have widened.

CCW - Complete Custom Wheels does NOT provide lips for any type of rim other than CCW rims.

Kodiak - No longer offers their re-barreling service. At last time I e-mailed them anyway.

If anyone knows any company that has lips for a reverse mount 17'' rim with a 40 bolt hole pattern. Post it up! lol
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links