View Single Post
Old 08-21-2023, 06:10 PM   #83
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEGUZZI View Post
Before you cut the bumper, you have to consider that the stock reinforcement will be visible through the bumper openings.

But vice versa, you don't want to ruin the structural integrity of the reinforcement defeating its entire purpose.

Take a look at this and see if this solution works for your bumper:

https://proshopnoble.com/collections...mper-assistant
awesome - thank you. those brackets are what i had in mind when thinking of what i'd need to mount this on the top. and yes, stock bash bar will definitely be visible, but option 2 is to have a bash bar welded and cut up my otherwise stock schassis. it's all gonna be black anyways, and I don't think this is something like a TBO wing where slicing it up would be sacrilege.

i'm back from Maryland, obtained the "erebuni bumper vent shortening device", and i'm gonna need 21 feet of wrap for the hood, skirts and bumper. working on it.