View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 07:34 AM   #149
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Juucso is on a distinguished road
Again a small update, waiting and trying to find some parts at the moment. I started doing some wiring job. I am going to use these universal fuseboxes to replace all the OEM ones. Interior harness is going to be so so simple that I do not see a reason to use different wire colors. They're all going to be red that is going to get wrapped in a black sleeve. Also I am going to mark all the wires with numbers and list the numbers up what is what.

It was awesome feeling to see the Type X light up for the first time! They look so cool! When doing my front bumper lighting I ran into a problem.. The bulb sockets and the wires on them were so bad that I'd have to cut the sockets up and solder new wires to it. I decided to trash them and just order new ones from Nissan. Then I got an email that said Nissan is not producing them anymore... FUCK. I am trying to buy used ones from Finland with zero luck.. If someone of you have a new pair of those Pignose bumper light sockets for sale let me know!

I need to get a custom made spark plug cover for the 1JZ. I ordered new bolts for it that are 24ct gold plated. Stupid? Yes. Expensive? Yes. Was it a good decision? Yes. :lol: