View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 01:53 PM   #28
dkim1985
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
dkim1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slicktwo4oh View Post
^^^I had it relocated to the trunk a while back and my battery kept getting drained. I moved it back to the front and that problem went away. I would really like to keep it in the trunk but I fear the problem would come about again. I had some one else install it but I guess it was jimmy rigged which was no good. I was going to buy a moroso b.relocation kit. But I like the cables/wires your using better.
Honestly, I've spent hoursss researching various cables and electrical and audio companies and these cables are some of the best in the industry. Going to be hard to find something better.
I can definitely make you custom grounds, you'll just need to send me pictures and take measurements of the cables you want. I can also get you a new positive cable, which seems like you'll need if your battery keeps draining. But I'll need to see how your positive cable is currently setup and where it's connected to on your harness.
I did this recently for my friends SR. He relocated his battery behind the passenger seat.

Last edited by dkim1985; 01-27-2016 at 06:42 PM..