View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 10:18 AM   #63
offthewall
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
offthewall is making a name for him/her selfoffthewall is making a name for him/her selfoffthewall is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewr4411 View Post
Hey Bud looks like it time for me to go LS sooner then I thought.

can you give me a price on this

And this

Also if you had to do it over again would you do the Z33 tranny conversion or have Gone T56?
Power steering kit is on our site PM me though if you want to get the kit. LINK: (http://www.whalentuned.com/collections/nissan-240sx)

The brake booster plate, same PM me on that as well.

And the whole transmission situation is a grey area for me. My 03' Z33 transmission is shitty. So, i'm not really happy that I bought this particular year trans.. I essentially wasted money.

But, weeks ago. I was talking with Team Rip Engineering (TRE). He (Jon@TRE) a absolute genius in building transmission. Anyway, was talking with him about my set up and the transmission I was running. He laughed at when I said I wanted to build it (my spare Z trans). He said its a paper weight compared to the newer z33 transmissions and would be a waste of money building it.. So, him saying that. I'd still run a z33 trans only if it was a better one.

IF I found a "decent" deal on a T56 trans. IDK, I might have bought it. It would suck to break it. I mean, a brand new z33 transmission is $1700 (retail) and I can even find used T56 for that (at the time I was searching)..