View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 03:43 PM   #53
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
It is designed like any other harness bar does. Like the Sparco and Cusco ones. All the bolts are in the spots used for the seatbelts from the factory. If the design is dangerous why would those companies make them like that?

I know its not the same as mounting them to a cage which can't move(at least it shouldn't). I was concerned about the bar moving. Thats why I added the bars that go down. Also, with the angle of the body/ B pillars and how the plates that go back to the bar, it is impossible for it to go up and get to my head, it also would hit the ceiling first.

I plan on getting a cage in the future. It just is not a option at the moment. out of curiousity, how much would those of you that do cages charge for a
6-point?