View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 08:17 AM   #129
R33E8
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
R33E8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I'm so anal, I use a @#%king Craftsman Torque wrench and not some garbage Autozone one. In fact, my whole "hate walmart/Chinese substandard products" comes from 7 years ago when I was wrenching on my VW, with a Walmart bargain ratchet set (hey, only a moron buys a $500 SnapOn set, you can get one for $15 at Walmart)... my 3/8's Ratchet busted at the handle and I got stitches. Fuck that pig iron shit.

I've used plenty of eBay parts in the past and been disappointed every time. Do it right the first time and only do it once.
Lol sorry for nit picking but if you were so anal you probably would have done some research about buying your craftsman torque wrench... I think it's called being smart with your money instead of being anal.. I did my research and bought a precision instruments torque wrench and get it calibrated once a year. I read reviews and make informed decisions before purchasing parts. If I find something that is equal or better in quality and does what I want for less, I'm going to buy it..

Anyways to the OP, thanks for confirming that they are identical to the PDM subframe risers.. I'm sure this info will help some budget minded builders..