View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 11:26 AM   #146
J.Lupe

Trader Rating: (0)
J.Lupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok so before I pull the trigger I want to know if this combo will even work. Im currently deployed and I figure if I'm gonna buy the baller a** SSR wheels I want, might as well do it up the first time around. 17x9.5 0 offset for the front with 225/35R-17 and the rears are 17x12.0 -7 offset with a 275/40R-17 tire. The tires are Yokohama S drives, I've been reading all the pages and taking notes. I'll be staying 4x114.3 and am wondering will I have to run spacers and if so what size? I was looking at the Project Kics 20mm and 30mm spacers.I also would like to know what would be the best disk to run. I'm ordering a bunch of parts every month for my build and am settling on the same coilovers I got from S*A*G*E auto in Va beach the first time(sold that 240 though), Fortune Auto 500 series. Any info and input would greatly be a appreciated. If I get flamed oh well, I just dont want to waste my money on some wheels I wouldn't be able to fit on my car and it not look right. I understand overfenders will be needed(20mm front and 50mm rears by Origin will be ordered in December) when I get all my parts and I get home a full build thread will be made up. Thanx in advance