Old 01-09-2008, 08:19 AM   #137
gawdzilla
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
gawdzilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA-T_240 View Post
^^Post pics of the car with R33 wheels

found this image on the internet (credit to whoever's photo it is) of my car (after redline time attack where I was a last minute replacement for my cousin) with said r33s no spacers. rt-615's 255/40/17 F, 275/40/17 R. rear fenders are rolled a bit, fronts are stock, fender liner still in place.

I tried putting the 275s on the front (tein flex coilovers) and had fitting issues. aznromeox says his friend did it, but the inner tire sidewall hit the spring on mine (factory camber settings at the time). Not saying it's not somehow possible but I didn't attempt much further (don't want to use spacers or crazy camber just yet)

With 255s on the front no spacer, the rim itself is maybe 3-5mm away from interfering, and the lettering on the inside of one of my 255s has just barely been rubbed away from the spring. I need to pull the coil towards the inside more before tightening to clearance it, then make camber adjustments up top at the perch. Haven't gotten around to it cuz of time, but the rubbing is very surface (raised lettering only) and has since stopped.
gawdzilla is offline   Reply With Quote