View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 12:45 PM   #90
RedSVTFlareside
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
RedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to RedSVTFlareside Send a message via MSN to RedSVTFlareside
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13FREEAAK View Post
What offset/backspacing do those wheels have?
I'm really not sure exactly... I measured them once a few years ago. I think it was something like +12 in front and -6 in the rear. My numbers could be off. They aren't really sold with offset sizes; you order the rim halves by width. The front fit without a spacer but it is very close to the coilover, I couldn't add any more to the inner rim half. There is plenty of room for more inner rim on the rear though.

Front -
outter rim - 1.5
inner rim - 8

Rear -
outter rim - 3
inner rim - 7

I'm ordering new outter 2" halves for the front and 9" inner halves for the rear. I had one fatigue crack on me. See the crack going through all the bolt holes. So I decided to go for maximum width since I'm ordering new parts anyway.

As a note I didn't order the current sizes. I picked up the wheels 2nd hand from a 2001 ford mustang GT2 racecar. That is why the wheel offset isn't quite ideal yet.