View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 07:39 AM   #7
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
RB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
I'll destroy any RB20 with my SR on .5 bar.

Why the Eagle rods and pistons? S15 rods and pistons are more than enough and will probably be cheaper direct from Nissan.

Do the legwork yourself. You'll gain nothing but information and know how out of it and there's plenty of information on the net to prevent you from screwing anything up as long as you follow the step by step procedures, use the right tools and don't get ahead of yourself.

If I was going as far as to strip an entire motor apart I'd do alot more than rebuild it with OEM parts but that's just me...

uhhhh...... you can try buddy, with your whopping 170hp to the wheels, and my 230 to da wheels on stock boost. oh and now the good part, my motor is more reliable/cheap/waaaaay better sounds too but, just my thoughts I guess
Oo_Skyline_oO is offline   Reply With Quote