View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 12:22 AM   #13
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
I don't have any pictures of any thing recent, i never remember to photograph my work. I just bought a nice camera so i will be now. I also haven't had the chance to build anything cool in a while.

Here is a set of Turbo Headers i built for a 347 powered Ford SuperCoupe, the original headers had been repaired multiple times and finally blew apart, they were also 1.5" tubing, and we stepped up to 1-5/8ths. This car made over 630Hp.
on a Fixture i threw together real fast, i made these headers from start to finish in a couple of hours.

old vs. New

Finished pair, the wastegate was located on the Crossover pipe Which the customer made himself at his house.

The first Intake manifold i had ever made bout three or four years ago, it was a employee of mine, he wanted somthing simple.

My car. This thing has been sitting collecting dust for two years, and has only ran for a week since i built this setup in 06.

Evo 8 Turbo with under 1K on it.

Fully wired up, and ready to run, but it hasnt in almost a year...

Thats it. I wish i had more to share. I have improved alot since alot of these were taken, It sucks i Havent been recording any of my work.

Jon