View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 08:13 PM   #23
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's pretty funny that everyone here is so quick to hate on "rep wheels". Real wheels aren't cheaper than rep ones. Sure if you dig through facebook, zilvia and yaj for 6 months you might find something, but it's a lot more convenient to hop on ebay and buy some XXRs in sizing you actually want for $125 a piece. I would much rather see a car on reps that suit the rest of the car than some garbage, shitty offset, chrome peeling 3 piece pieces of trash that you shipped from Japan for $800. Just because they're "real wheels" doesn't mean that it's always the better option. Last I checked every other set of TE37 and AVS 5 for sale has 12 different cracks in them.

For the record I have gram lights, advans and r34 wheels, I used to have reps until I could afford to not compromise on what I bought. First that thread on used YAJ stuff and now this, zilvia is just turning into a bunch of people bitching about whatever they don't like.