View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:10 AM   #16507
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
^^listen paul, i know who the fuck you are now. Listen, i may still live at home with mommy and daddy, but atleast mommy and daddy didnt fund my whole car and buy me a house you spoiled little bitch. i dont know what you have towards me paul, and i havent said anything about you but i have my ways to find out who you were. so talk shit now punk.

to everyone who wants to find out who budlites little bitch ass is, hes the one that has the s14 kouki with uras kit and lsx's. yes its a nice car, but the funny part about all this is, his parents funded his whole car and his house.