View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 05:38 PM   #1
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
NEW PICTURE THREAD! Pictures ONLY!!

This is the New Picture Thread. There will be no comments posted, no chatting, no quoting of pics. This thread is simply for you to show off your car pics. Be they first time pics, or update pics, this is the place for them.

Any posts other then pics will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be dealt with accordingly. The old PIcture Thread has been locked and moved to the Archive if you interested in old pics.

Just so I don't break my own rules here's my POS.

*edit* To comment on someones pics, please utilize the PM feature or contact them by some other means. To cut down on the PM's you recieve about your pics, try to include as much useful info as you can about the pic. Example: Wheels(Brand, size, offset, etc), what kind of aero you are running, quick rundown of modifications, etc., etc. Hopefully this will make the picture thread much easier to navigate through. The old one got a bit rediculous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB
ANY FLAMING IN THIS THREAD WILL BE AN INSTANT 1 MONTH PINKING

Last edited by S14DB; 05-29-2005 at 10:54 PM..
Sponsored Links