View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 09:23 AM   #23
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
Ash tray is minnnneeeeeee. I live in costa mesa, by Mitsuwa, Ill give you the cash for it if you wanna meet up, pm sent with contact info.
Recieved your contact information, I'll be in contact with you soon (I work all day today)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
I take it the z rotors are not for the brembo setup if they are hit me up 909 586 2552
Sorry I misinterpreted your post, I thought you said if the rotors are not for the Brembo setup then you will take them, that is why you received a text message from me my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by s142jzkillav10 View Post
On the evo cooler has their ever been any motor parts going throgh it ??
Not that I know of. It was simply pulled off a totaled Evo 8.

2 Fender extensions are pending today, if the guy does not pick them up I will move onto the next person in line for these. I only have 2 as of right now and someone is supposed to buy them tonight.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote