View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 07:35 PM   #2668
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sx_sr20det View Post
I've been watching the Sub'd episodes on Crunchy Roll. How do you figure an Evil Goku?
I'm think I'm one episode behind, but if you're all the way caught up it seems like his thrill for a fight is taking priority over safety of all the universes. It's basically his own fault that the weaker universes are facing annihilation and Goku is showing zero remorse after completely giving Beerus a middle finger on not pushing the idea to Zen-Oh. Then once again when one of the other guys from a different universe tried to paint Goku in a bad light in front of all the other universes, Goku basically shrugged it off.

I'm not saying he's going full blown evil, but his actions have hints of being way different than usual, whether it's intentional or not.