View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 11:00 AM   #39
hotrodjoseph
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
hotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura abouthotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura abouthotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura abouthotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura abouthotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura abouthotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAE34 View Post
I am looking at getting the Bride Stradia II's for my Z31 build. I just searched through many threads on here and this was the closest I could find but no mention of the Stradia II. The JDM site only shows outer dimensions not inner. I found a review online of them but the two guys who did the review were a bit too far off for me. One was a 30" waist and the other was 36-37". I am 6'-1" 180lbs and have a 34" waist.

I like the stradia because it's reclinable with a carbon/kevlar back.
Due this thread was from 2005... obviously no one will be talking about that exact seat. I don't even think it was made back then. Post in the small question threads.

Also to answer your question if the 36 guy fit you'll fit... if he didn't and the 30 guy did then you'll be close. This seat is the most reproduced seat so find any local place that sells knock off brides and go sit in one.