View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 10:29 AM   #691
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I seriously don't have the words to express how pissed I was at this. There were about three that we were EXCITED to get, and know for sure we made a better offer, where this happened. That was the most fucky part of the whole process.
Same here,
I had about 3 houses over the course of the past 2 years that I am extremely pissed about not getting.

First one I was the highest bidder initially. When I was told my offer wasn't picked I called the listing agent, offered more money, ultimately 40k over the next highest bidder but they still stuck with the other offer because they waived every inspection and I wanted inspections.

Second one I lost it to someone from New York. They were able to outbid me by a lot, ultimately paying 70k more than what I offered. Don't ask me how I know where they came from LOL.

Last one, which really hurts the most, was one that actually had many price drops. It was the perfect specs, but needed work. My father actually talked me out of it. My girlfriend was thrown off by the taxes. I didn't put enough effort in trying to convince her that we should do it. This was a house I would have stayed in forever and put the work in. I ultimately didnt make the offer and about 3 weeks later someone else paid 40k over what I would have gotten it for had I signed the offer letter.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links