View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 01:34 PM   #598
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by loe200 View Post
hey mate, wasn't overly hard, stripped the stock roof lining, made up some fibreglass pods, mounted the down lights and wired them in with a switch in my centre console.

They are regular cabinet lights, in hindsight i shouldve used led ones as these get a little hot if used for a longer period of time.

Yes the interior is comfy, and the seats have been bolstered a little bit too, i found my standard s14 seats to have very little "hold" and after upgrading to my previous setup of s15 seats really liked that.

I also used to have another full interior in the car consisting of baby blue leather with snakeskin but dont have any good quality photos of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dataxunknown View Post
what kind of lights did you use for this and how did you mount them? This is a really awesome idea. Looks very comfortable major props on very clean luxury style.
durrrrrrrrrrrrrr