View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 12:52 AM   #4
xBandiTx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
xBandiTx is an unknown quantity at this point
You realize network marketing (The profession all these companies are considered) is the highest paying profession in the world right? Higher than sports and any career school gives you. Ionno bout other companies but I personally am involved in Vemma. If you think its a Pyramid scheme I wanna know if you know what that even is? Vemma has a A+ rating with the better business bureau ( A organization made by the government to regulate businesses) as well as has our every drink verve Endorsed by Michael Jordan himself. He made it the official health & wellness product of the Charlotte Bobcats, its also the Official energy drink of the NBA Phoenix Suns & NWBA Phoenix Mercury, before it was involved with any of those companies the NBA itself personally sent 18 lawyers to break apart our company and came to the conclusion it was a legitimate business and not a pyramid scheme or scam like most people like to consider these things.

Now you stated you dont want to be taking peoples money or something like that. You realize your job is doing the same thing from you without even giving you the respect to truely earn your potential. Now I'm not going to try n get you in because its obvious you just don't want to be apart of this type of profession which is 100% ok. Network marketing isnt for everyone.

So like I said as far as VEMMA goes, its a legitimate company that does make legitimate money. Actually we make residuals passive income, which is the best type of income available because its the least taxed and constantly grows regardless if your working or not. I'm not trying to disrespect you st all I'm just clarifying your statement that's saying these company are schemes.

PS: Verve has been on the Dr.Oz show, E.T. MTV news, and fox news quite a few times.