View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 10:21 PM   #11
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Andddd continuing

Got the Koyo and FAL Pusher Fans and DIF Controller in ^_^

EDIT: DIF controller D&C do not seem to hold up well with FAL's due to the high Amp draw, I already burned mine up after 5 months,
I would however recommend the DIF PWM Fan Controller which is reated at 60Amps and much more efficient and maintain's a more steady temp rather than fluctuating temps like the D&C

DIF PWM on the left

Enjuku actually sent me pullers rather than Pushers, but I called FAL and they sent me some pusher blades for free. ^_^

I was planing on waiting to do it when i swap in the RB but the old one was cracking and rotting away.

Ewwwwww.....

Put the wife to work again on this one.

Installed

Good Job Honey!

Then ended up cleanin up the tranny a little bit.

I need a clutch that could hold some TQ but soft enough for my Wife to drive it, so i decided on the
Exedy Stage 1 Clutch

I had planned on using the the stock flywheel but it was pretty haggard when i pulled the clutch off of it.

I cleaned it up had it machined. (may not look it but its alot cleaner) The FW was pitted pretty bad so they had to machine it a good bit which is one reason I decided to get a new flywheel.

But not only was the condition of the FW the reason I decide to get another one but I remembered on my R33 the Revs were seemed kinda slow on the Rev and Recovery
Then I You tubed a vid of one that sold me on it.
YouTube - ER34 RB25DET Blipping with Lightweight Flywheel

The Combined with an Exedy Stage 1 Kit= Sex

1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit

Last edited by Sileighty_85; 04-28-2011 at 12:29 PM..