View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 10:29 PM   #1
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
S14 - Stance XR1 8k /6k

Stance XR1 coilovers $SOLD .obo
Not leaking*, not blown**
It's my daily driver, roads arent the best, and I miss my lowering springs ride quality.

Purchased these used a few months back so...
•Specs are not confirmed.
•Previous mileage is unkown. (3k in my ownership
^^^ Because of this, I've decided the most honest way for me to sell these is with them still on my car, that way the potential buyer can test ride these before purchasing.
You're welcome to come to my home and purchase these with or with out a test ride, however they will not removed until the transaction has been made. I'm located in the city of Victorville, but commute to the Inland Empire. I'm willing to meet anywhere inbetween, but a deposit would be required post-test ride, if Removal pre-pickup is disired.

Only trade consideration would be a lowering spring/strut combo + Cash.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'll do my best to answer and address any concerns you may have.

* Photos show grease from top hat.
** Nothing conclusive to suggest otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited by [240sx]; 09-09-2019 at 08:07 AM.. Reason: SOLD
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links